On March 14th, 2020, we made the first commit to the Meta Labs repository.
One year and one month later, we’ve processed nearly $6M for over 3,500 communities. We’ve grown the team to nine people, gone from being a side project to a venture-backed startup, and written hundreds of thousands of lines of code. There’s no doubt about it: it’s been a crazy year.
As of April 14th, 2021 at 4pm EST, Meta Labs is becoming Hyper. Here’s what you need to know:
- Member portals (foobar.metalabs.gg) will automatically redirect to foobar.hyper.co.
- The API (api.metalabs.io) will automatically redirect to api.hyper.co.
- The dashboard (dashboard.metalabs.io) and the landing page (metalabs.io) will both redirect to hyper.co.
- Our Twitter handle will change from @metaIabs to @hyperIabs until we find something better.
- Our GitHub org will remain meta-labs until we find something better.
- Our status page (status.metalabs.io) will redirect to status.hyper.co.
- Our documentation (docs.metalabs.io) will redirect to docs.hyper.co.
- Our branding, including our logo and all marketing materials, will be updated ASAP.
If you have any questions, feel free to open a ticket in our Discord server (hyper.co/discord) or email email@example.com.